Sunday, January 25, 2009

very low blood pressure with high pulse

I know this topic was just addressed, but the circumstances are different. I am a 20 year old female. In the past two years, I have lost 90 lbs. and currently fluctuate between 130-140 at 5'4". I exercise regularly and my diet is moderate. I do smoke a lot, and I do drink caffeine on a daily basis. I drink, on average, maybe once or twice a month. I experience migraines and recently my vision began blurring, although this may be due to my previous job working with computers. I also have dizzy spells maybe once every two weeks.

Now that medical history is out of the way, I've been monitoring my blood pressure over the past year. The highest it has been was 109/67, which was actually after invasive surgery.

Today I took it and the average reading was 83/54 with a pulse of 70. It's been this way for a while now. Should I be worried?

No comments:

Post a Comment